Like a lot of startup people, I listen to a lot of podcasts about startups, but this is the first time I’ve been interviewed for one. I was stoked to join the likes of Jason Calacanis, James Altucher and others on the latest episode of The Twenty Minute VC podcast out of the UK:
I answer questions like:
- What you should do when you have a great idea?
- How do you validate a market?
- How do you figure out if it is a viable business?
- What can non technical co-founders do to get their idea of the ground?
- What can individuals do to meet technical co-founders?
- What are the biggest tips for entrepreneurs when facing a pitch?
It doesn’t take rocket surgery to know you should repeat anything that works for you, so in a couple of weeks you’ll hear another interview with me over on the Funding Strategist podcast hosted by John Livesay. Don’t move this dial… err… iPod wheel… umm… iOS navigation element.